RULES & REGULATIONS – NON ALCOHOL EVENT
Roll Racing events are open to all types of road registered cars. Unregistered cars are also welcome but need to be approved by Roll Racing management and must be pre entered, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of your car and details about why it isn’t registered. We have V8’s, Rotors, 6 Cyl and 4’s, GTR’s, XR6 turbos, old school Aussie muscle and American Muscle Exotics and everything in between, full race cars like Time Attack cars and circuit cars are also welcome but again Roll Racing management will need to approve them prior to the event.
Roll Racing Car requirements:
- Must be Registered
- If not Registered prior approval is required via email
- Radial tyres ONLY no cross ply tyres
- No oil, fuel or water leaks
- Convertibles must run a roll bar
- Current driver’s license
- No wheelie bars
- No methanol
- Must run an exhaust
Roll Racing Australia Terms & Conditions of Entry
All drivers must be a minimum of 18 years of age and hold a current drivers license.
We DO NOT accept Learner’s permits.
All drivers need a RACERS Licence to take part in the Roll Racing events. They can be purchased on the day of the event at the accreditation office and the drivers briefing room. The benefits of RACERS licence can be found HERE
When you arrive at the venue your first stop will be at the Accreditation Office you will need to have you ticket and photo identification/drivers licence with you.
It is the responsibility of the driver/owner of the vehicle to ensure that the vehicle is adequately prepared for the event. Look over your car prior to taking part in this event remove any loose items from the car, such things like; water bottles, tyres, tools or any similar items that may become projectiles in the event of an accident. You need working headlights and tail lights, seats need to be firmly secure, seat belts need to be working, check steering, brakes, brake lights, battery clamps and all other safety equipment fitted should be in excellent working order.
Entrants are required to wear helmets, enclosed footwear and non-flammable clothing with full coverage from ankle to wrist to neck. All Entrants/drivers need to follow all Roll Racing Australia Staff and/or Official’s directions promptly and to full compliance.
If you have passengers that are coming to ride along with you make sure they have all the safety gear that the drivers are required to wear.
Entrants are responsible for their actions on and off the track. RACERS license’s cover personal Injury but not property. If you disrespect the venue by doing burnouts, drifting or speeding through the spectator areas you will be asked to leave the event and wont be able to take part in any further Roll Racing events.
You should have a tow point hook or strap attached to your vehicle so if you need recovery it can be done quickly, and you accept the risks involved with towing or recovering your car.
Any antisocial or violent behavior by anyone inside the venue will not be tolerated, this will result in you being evicted from the venue and reported to the police if necessary with no refunds.
The following conditions of entry apply to all persons entering Sydney Motorsport Park (“SMSP”) unless written consent has been granted from the Australian Racing Drivers’ Club (“ARDC”). Event specific conditions may also apply.
DISCLAIMER – Exclusion of Liability, Release and Assumption of Risk MOTOR SPORT IS DANGEROUS
In exchange for being able to attend or participate in the event, you agree:
• to release the Australian Racing Drivers Club Ltd, Roll Racing Australia PTY LTD the promoters, sponsor organisations, land owners and lessees, organisers of the event, their respective servants, officials, representatives and agents
(collectively, the “Associated Entities”) from all liability for your death, personal injury (including burns), psychological trauma, loss or damage (including property damage) (“harm”) howsoever arising from your participation in or attendance at the event, except to the extent prohibited by law;
• that RACERS and the Associated Entities do not make any warranty, implied or express, that the event services will be provided with due care and skill or that any materials provided in connection with the services will be fit for the purpose for which they are supplied; and
• to attend or participate in the event at your own risk.
You acknowledge that:
• the risks associated with attending or participating in the event include the risk that you may suffer harm as a result of:
motor vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other motor vehicles, persons or property;
acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons attending or participating in the event; and the failure or unsuitability of facilities (including grand-stands, fences and guard rails) to
ensure the safety of persons or property at the event.
• motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to you. You accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by RACERS, CAMS and the Associated Entities.
• Management reserves the right to inspect and / or search bags, motor vehicles and motorcycles brought into or out of the venue. This may require the persons assistance.
• Persons gaining unauthorised access to Sydney Motorsport Park will be evicted and may be liable for prosecution.
• Persons who use offensive or threatening language, cause a disturbance or refuse to comply with requests made by Sydney Motorsport Park staff will be evicted.
• Alcohol cannot be brought into or taken from Sydney Motorsport Park.
• Smoking on the premises is not permitted in any pit and paddock areas, seated, thoroughfare and concourse areas and buildings, balconies and pit roof.
• Children must be supervised by a responsible adult or guardian at all times.
• Persons who throw articles or gain unauthorised entry onto the circuit will be evicted and may be liable for prosecution.
• Persons consent to the recording of their image or likeness including audio and visual.
• Persons bringing personal items into Sydney Motorsport Park do so at their own risk and Australian Racing Drivers’ Club will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of personal property.
• Any unauthorized commercial activity including ticket selling, soliciting, customer surveying, or attaching advertisements is not permitted.
• Any unauthorised capturing of images for commercial use or broadcast in any format is not permitted.
• Use of rope, bunting, poles, temporary fencing, tarpaulin, paint, or any other materials to create segregated or reserved viewing areas is strictly prohibited. Sydney Motorsport Park may remove all such materials at their discretion (including at the conclusion of racing on each day of the Event). Any property left unattended at the conclusion of each day will be deemed abandoned and forfeited to Sydney Motorsport Park.
Refusal of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all persons, management reserves the right to:
• Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly;
• Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons;
• Refuse entry to persons who attempt to bring any restricted or prohibited items into Sydney Motorsport Park.
Restricted / Prohibited Items
The following items are not permissible in Sydney Motorsport Park:
• Glass or breakable containers;
• Alcoholic beverages;
• Illicit drugs;
• Flares, fireworks, laser pointers, knives, firearms, dangerous weapons or any device that has the potential to cause injury or public nuisance;
• Air horns;
• Gas BBQ’s, gas bottles or any naked flames;
• Spray cans or compressed air canisters;
• All animals except guiding or assistance animals;
• Skateboards and roller blades;
• Recording devices for commercial purposes;
• Platforms, structures or materials to be used to erect platforms or other viewing platforms;
• Commercial, political or offensive clothing, banners, logos or signage;
• Outlaw motorcycle or crime gang colours;
• Any items or goods for public sale.
Food and Beverage
Persons are permitted to bring the following items into Sydney Motorsport Park:
• Pre-packaged food such as sandwiches, fruit, biscuits, crisps, etc. for individual consumption;
• Unopened non-alcoholic beverages for individual consumption.
Persons are not permitted to bring packaged or commercial branded food and beverage products to Sydney
No Smoking Policy
For the comfort of all within Sydney Motorsport Park, a no-smoking policy is in place for all pit and paddock areas, seated, thoroughfare and concourse areas and buildings balconies and pit roof. Smoking is only permissible in designated smoking areas.
All persons entering Sydney Motorsport Park are advised that:
• They are entering licenced premises;
• Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
• Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter;
• Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering;
• Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
• It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
• It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors;
• Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
• Persons under 25 years of age may need to show valid ID as proof of age for purchase and consumption of liquor.
Responsible Service of Alcohol . he management of Sydney Motorsport Park supports the responsible service of alcohol.
General Risk Warning Under CIVIL LIABILITIES ACT 2002; General Admission Crowds may cause Recreational Risks. Patrons must assess their own risk on entry.